Winter Special Palak Cheese Paratha.
You can cook Winter Special Palak Cheese Paratha using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Winter Special Palak Cheese Paratha
- Prepare of For Dough.
- You need 3 cups of Wheat flour.
- Prepare As needed of Salt,oregano,.
- Prepare As needed of til,chilli flakes,.
- You need 1/2tsp of black til,.
- You need 1/2tsp of flax seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Malai.
- It’s of For Stuffing.
- You need 3cups, of Palak.
- You need 1 cup of spring onion,.
- It’s 1/2cup of coriander.
- You need 1 cup of Cheese,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of , garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chilli-ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Finely chopped capsicum.
- You need as required of Melted butter and ghee for roasting.
Winter Special Palak Cheese Paratha step by step
- Mix the first 3 ingredients and knead a paratha dough using water. Smoothen using oil. Rest for 10 minutes.
- Wash, dry and finely chopped palak, spring onions and capsicum..
- Mix in all other ingredients of the stuffing.Don't add salt now. Mix well with spoon..
- After making the stuffing make parathas immediately. Do not rest the stuffing or else it will become watery..
- Roll out an oval shaped roti. Apply melted butter in the centre portion and place the stuffing..
- Now sprinkle salt on the stuffing as per taste and fold like a parcel.
- Roll light handedly to get a proper rectangular shape.
- Roast using ghee and melted butter.
- Serve hot with chana masala sabzi..