Sweet and sour salad. Reviews for: Photos of Sweet and Sour Salad Dressing. You saved Sweet and Sour Salad Dressing to your Favorites. A quick and easy vegetarian recipe.
I like this sweet and sour salad recipe. It will take you only five minutes to prepare this salad and it tastes absolutely fantastic. You can serve it as a starter when you have guests over or prepare it as a main course for dinner. You can cook Sweet and sour salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and sour salad
- You need 1 of medium onion, 500g green beans, 500g carrots.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of rajah mild and spicy.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s Half of cup tomato sauce and half cup chutney.
- You need of Olive oil.
Sweet and sour is a generic term that encompasses many styles of sauce, cuisine and cooking methods. It is commonly used in East Asia and Southeast Asia. Sweet and Sour Dill Cucumber Salad. by Kirbie. This cucumber salad is cold, refreshing and easy to make.
Sweet and sour salad step by step
- Fry onion and green pepper using rajah mild and spice.
- Add green beans and carrots to it and stir well.
- Add pinch of salt under low heat.
- Add tomato sauce and chutney while it simmers.
- Remove from the stove and pour into the bowl to cool and enjoy.
It's a perfect side dish for summer. Growing up, my mom made two kinds of Chines-style cucumber salads: a savory smashed cucumber salad and a sweet and sour. My great aunt passed along this Sweet and Sour Salad recipe. Sadly, I didn't try it out until years later. None the less, now it's a favorite.