You can cook Chapati using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chapati
- Prepare of wheat flour.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Salt and sugar.
- You need of Milk and water.
- Mix all ingredients in a basin and add milk and water to make dough.
- Add cooking oil to the dough and milk.
- Apply some cooking oil on the dough then close for 30 minutes.
- On a clear table put some flour and roll the dough then cut into long tiny pieces then roll into a doughnut shape.
- Take each deep in the flour then roll into a chapati.
- Heat pan then add the chapati and turn it before adding cooking oil to fry the chapati until brownish.
- Put in a paperbag or nylon to soften them when ready.