You can have Taco Burger using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Burger
- It’s 1 of Bolillo roll.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 slice of pepperjack cheese.
- You need 3 slice of tomato.
- You need 1 slice of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 slice of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 slice of onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chipotle mayonaisse.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of taco sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
Taco Burger instructions
- Bring frying pan to medium heat. Slice bolillo roll in half.
- In mixing bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, taco sauce, garlic powder, black pepper, and ground cumin. Mix together and pack into burger patty..
- Place patty in pan, cover, and cook until internal temperature is 155°F..
- Wash veggies. Cut ring of yellow and green bell peppers, and remove inside. Cut slice of onion, remove core. Cut 3 small slices of tomato..
- When patty is cooked, add cheese to top. Stack pepper and onion on top of cheese and return cover to pan for 3-5 minutes..
- Spread chipotle mayonaisse over inside of top bun. Arrange tomato slices on top bun. Remove patty and veggies from pan and set on bottom bun..