Fajita Parcels. Chicken fajita parcels a crispy treat you can try in Iftar. Yummy parcel filled with tasty chicken and coated in the crunch. Give this simple chicken box pat.
Yummy parcel filled with tasty chicken and coated in the crunch. Give this simple chicken box patties recipe a try and share your feedback with us. Put a large wooden spoonful of the mixture in the middle of a tortilla wrap and bring two opposite sides of the tortilla into the middle covering the mixture, then fold the other two sides on top also, making a parcel. You can have Fajita Parcels using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fajita Parcels
- You need 300 gm of Boneless Chicken.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fajita mix.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 cup of diced Mixed Bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chili flakes/Crushed red peppers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil + oil for deep Frying.
- You need 4-5 of samosa sheets/ Filo Pastry Sheets.
Place the parcel down on to an oven tray with the folded bits underneath, as illustrated. Wrapped tight in foil then cooked on the grill or baked in the oven, these packets of chicken, veggies, and black beans mixed with a simple homemade blend of fajita seasonings are a complete meal in each tidy parcel. Cooking these fajitas in foil on the grill or in the oven steams the chicken and veggies to juicy perfection. Add chicken, peppers, Santa Maria Medium Fajita Seasoning Mix and tomato passata into a large baking tray.
Fajita Parcels step by step
- In a bowl, mix chicken with black pepper powder, paprika powder, fajita mix, ginger garlic paste and light soy sauce..
- Marinate for an hour..
- Heat a wok, add in the vegetable oil, once heated add in the chopped onion and saute for a minute..
- Add in the marinated chicken in the wok and saute till it changes the colour, add a little water if needed, cover and cook till completely done..
- Once the chicken is done add in the bell peppers, corn and saute for a minute, add in the ketchup and sriracha sauce cook for one more minute then take it off the flame..
- Divide your sheet into two strips, and arrange the sheets on top of the other in a plus formation..
- Add the prepared mixture in the middle, apply flour slurry on the sides and then fold in the sides to make a square, covered from all four sides..
- Heat oil in a wok for frying the parcels. Fry till golden on both the sides. Serve when done. or bake in a preheated oven at 180° C for 20 minutes till they are golden brown..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
Fold in the side of the. How Long Does Fajita Seasoning Last? Keep your homemade seasoning in a cool, dry place and in an air tight container. Be set for life with this seasoning recipe. Add to every fajita recipe and get ready for a party in your mouth!