Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked caramel popcorns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked caramel popcorns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really awesome for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked caramel popcorns recipe. To make baked caramel popcorns you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked caramel popcorns:
- Provide of Popcorns.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 5 tbs of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 tbs of margarine/butter.
- Take 1/2 tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of icing sugar.
Steps to make Baked caramel popcorns:
- Get your popcorn ready.I poped 3handsfull popcorn kernel..
- In a nonstick pan add 5tbs sugar n 1/2 cup water.Let it boil for a minute,it will have a dark color..
- Add 1 tbs margarine stir then add 1/2 cup milk.Boil under medium heat for 1 minute..
- After the minute add 1/2 tbs baking powder.It will get foamy,stir til the foaming subsides..
- Add icing sugar.(Optional).
- Pour in your popcorn bowl and mix.Your mixture should be creamy-issh.
- Prep your baking tray.Pre-heat oevn for 10minutes.Spread your popcorn evenly, ready for baking..
- Bake at 180dc for 6minutes.Remove from the oven and mix them up a bit..
- Lower your oven temperature to 120 and bake for 3-4 minutes.Remove from the oven and allow them to cool.
If you find this Baked caramel popcorns recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.