You can cook Paneer Popcorn using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer Popcorn
- It’s of paneer cubes.
- It’s of plain flour.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- It’s of mixed herbs.
- It’s of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Rice flakes or corn flakes for coating.
- Prepare of Oil for deep fry.
Paneer Popcorn step by step
- Take the paneer cubes and keep aside..
- In a bowl add plain flour, black pepper powder, mixed herbs, ginger garlic paste and salt. Mix well and slowly add water to make a thick paste..
- In a plate add the rice flakes and crush them into a crumble..
- Take the paneer cubes and first dip in the plain flour mixture and coat. Next dip in the rice flakes and coat on each side. Do this to all the paneer cubes..
- Once the cubes are coated, leave them for 10 mins in the freezer..
- Meanwhile, take a pan and heat the oil..
- After 10 mins take the paneer out and deep fry in the hot oil on medium flame..
- Your popcorn paneer is now ready..
- This dish is specially for kids, they will enjoy it a lot. Serve with any sauce of your choice.