Simple Fajitas. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Browse Our Official Site For Easy Mexican Dinner Recipes! Instructions Toss steak slices with Seasoning and oregano in medium bowl.
It's a tasty and easy weeknight meal that can be served in tortillas or over rice with your favorite toppings like tomatoes, sour cream, and avocado. When ready to cook, heat remaining tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until golden. You can have Simple Fajitas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Fajitas
- You need 400 g of Chicken fillets.
- Prepare 3 of x Peppers (1 Yellow, 1 Green and 1 Red).
- You need 2 of x Onions (1 Red 1 White).
- You need 4 of x Flour Tortilla Wraps.
- You need 1 of x Fajita mix (available as part of a "Fajitas pack" or in the spice aisle).
- Prepare of Sour Cream (Optional).
- It’s of Avocado (Optional).
- It’s of Lemon (Optional).
Add bell peppers and onion to skillet and cook. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, saute peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Simply combine a mixture of chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper, and voila, you're ready to make fajitas. Brighten up this dish with a mixture of red, orange, yellow, and green peppers.
Simple Fajitas instructions
- Cut the Chicken fillets into strips.
- Pre heat a pan/wok, add a little olive oil, and add chicken.
- Cook chicken, turning occasionally until golden brown…. about 8-10 minutes.
- Whilst cooking the chicken cut the pepper and onion into strips..
- Add fajita mix plus the cut veg until golden brown..
- Put the Tortilla Wrap in the microwave for about 40 seconds. Add the contains of the pan plus whatever extras you want…..! cheese, avocado, salsa… simple.
We use sour cream, pico de gallo, and guacamole. Add half of fajita seasoning and water, mix well, and let chicken finish cooking. Transfer chicken to a bowl; cover to keep warm. In a large resealable bag, combine marinade ingredients; add beef. Instructions Cut onion into slivers & slice peppers.