Fajita burger. Fajita Burgers Be the first to rate & review! Two classic dishes come together in this epic dinner. Chili powder and cumin—aka, classic Tex-Mex spices—flavor the patties, which are then topped with sautéed bell peppers and onions.
Gently combine, without overmixing, until evenly. Fajita Burgers take all the flavors of fajitas that you love and combines it into a delicious burger that's perfect for any backyard barbecue! For Beef Fajita Burgers: Combine sirloin, Worcestershire, spices, thyme, hot sauce and grill seasoning. You can cook Fajita burger using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fajita burger
- It’s 1 pound of lean ground chicken.
- You need 2 of green onions diced (whites & green).
- You need 2 tsp. of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of . Mexican oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of light mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Juice from 1/2 lime about 1 Tbsp.
- It’s of Bell peppers cube cut.
- You need of Onion cube cut.
- You need of Burger bun.
- It’s of Salad leaves.
Fold sides of tortilla over burger; fold top and bottom to close, forming a square. Fajitas are typically made with grilled strips of beef skirt steak with onions and bell peppers, and served sizzling hot with fresh tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa. Fajitas can be made with chicken, or they can be vegetarian, with no meat at all. Is Lean Ground Turkey Healthier Than Lean Ground Beef?
Fajita burger step by step
- Combine the ground chicken and other burger ingredients in a large bowl. Lightly mix, using hands to combine. Pat out into four burger patties. Place in freezer. While patties sit in freezer, preheat grill or grill pan and slightly fry bell peppers and onions for a few minutes, rotating. Place on a plate and cover with plastic wrap..
- Grease grill (dampen a folded paper towel with oil and use tongs to grease the hot grill grates). Grill patties until cooked through. While patties are grilling, mix together, lime juice and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Now assemble the burger with ketchup, fajita & chicken n salad leaves. Serve with fries.
These bold and spicy fajita burgers are full of Mexican flavors – and are topped with all the best fajita fixings. It's the best of both worlds, burgers + fajitas! Do you ever have those moments when you can't decide what to make for dinner? With your fajita-seasoned burger placed on its bun, the only thing left to do is garnish! A slice of melted cheese is a given, and so are these sweet and tender sauteed peppers and onions!