You can cook Sriracha Rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sriracha Rice
- You need 6 oz of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet peas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Sriracha.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
Sriracha Rice instructions
- Bring pot of water to rolling boil, and bring frying pan to medium heat. When water is boiling, add rice, and let boil until soft..
- In mixing bowl, combine ground beef, cumin, black pepper, garlic, onion powder, cayenne pepper, and salt. Form meat into 4 meatballs, and add to pan. Cover, and rotate as needed to cook fully..
- Wash veggies. Dice red pepper and onion, and set aside..
- When meatballs are cooked, lower heat to stop cooking and keep warm. When rice is soft, remove from heat and drain water..
- Add sriracha, lemon juice, red pepper, onion, and peas to rice. Stir thoroughly over low heat for 2-3 minutes..
- Plate rice on dish with meatballs around it..