Sizzling Steak Fajitas. We're going where no other leading meal kit company has. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, oregano, cumin, and chili powder.
Here's a fairly traditional version on the fajita: seasoned flank steak cut into thin strips. Our quick and easy method makes tender, expertly seasoned skirt steak in a sizzling skillet filled with bell peppers and onions. This meal is delicious enough for a treat, but simple enough for the regular dinner rotation! You can have Sizzling Steak Fajitas using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sizzling Steak Fajitas
- It’s 500 gms of Mutton steak.
- Prepare 1/2 cup each of Sliced Capsicum (red,green,yellow).
- It’s 1 cup of Sliced onion.
- It’s 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Soya Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp each of Chopped ginger – garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oil for marination.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat — brush olive oil over the grill pan to prevent the steak and vegetables from sticking. Give your steak some wood-fired sizzle. Grilled skirt steak rubbed down with Traeger spices, hot and perfectly cooked dutch oven veggies, served with your choice of flour or corn tortillas and topped with fresh chopped cilantro for a smokin' take on fajitas. Please refresh your page or try again later.
Sizzling Steak Fajitas instructions
- Firstly Marinate the mutton steak in 1/2 cup oil, lemon juice, soya sauce, red chili powder, cumin powder, pepper powder, and garlic paste. Marinate the steak for about 15 mins..
- Now, in a pan add 2 tsp of oil in it saute chopped ginger- garlic, and green chilies for 30 sec. Now in it add all sliced capsicum and onion and cook it for about 2 mins on high flame. Then remove it on a plate..
- After that in the same pan, cook the steak properly, until soft and well cooked without oil because oil is there in the marination. It will take at least 20 mins..
- Now, heat the charcoal on gas and place a small steel cup and on it keep charcoal and drizzle a few drops of oil to give charcoal smell to steak..
- Lastly, assemble both the steak and saute capsicum on a hot sizzler. A hot sizzler platter is ready to serve to your guests..
Heat the outside grill or a large indoor grill pan to medium-high heat. Remove the meat from the marinade and place it on the hot grill, discard the marinade. Season the steak with salt and pepper, then place in the marinade, making sure to coat it well. On a rimmed baking sheet, coat the steak, bell pepper and onion with the spiced oil; season. Loosely cover the steak with foil.