Brioche Burger Buns. Find Deals on Brioche Hamburger Buns in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Follow The Steps to Lose Weight Fast. burger buns brioche recipe. A New and Simple Method Will Help You to Lose Weight Fast. burger buns brioche recipe Enter the brioche bun.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired. In my opinion, the best buns for a hamburger are brioche because, not only are they sturdy and spongy, they have a light sweetness, ideal for your savory protein of choice — like cheeseburgers, hamburgers, sloppy joes, portobello mushroom burgers, pulled pork, fried fish, or fried chicken. Brioche Buns By PJ Hamel Shape each piece into a flattened ball, and place into the lightly greased cups of an individual pie and burger bun pan. You can have Brioche Burger Buns using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brioche Burger Buns
- Prepare 3/4-1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of / 28g butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 418 g of / 3.5 cups all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of instant yeast.
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Brioche is a French bread that is known for being more tender and flaky than traditional breads. While some breads can be made by just throwing together warm water, yeast, and flour, brioche is a "rich" dough. Because these brioche hamburger buns are topped with an egg wash, there is no need to steam the oven. Do keep an eye on these near the end, they may need more or less time depending on your oven.
Brioche Burger Buns instructions
- Mix yeast sugar and water in a bowl and leave for 5 minutes to foam.
- Knead with salt and flour until soft and smooth. Cover and leave to rise for 1-2h until doubled in size.
- Deflate and divide into 8. Put on a tray and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Brush with half melted butter. Bake at 375F for 15-18 minutes.
- Brush with remaining butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Soft, buttery brioche buns are perfect for burgers or sandwiches. A perfect burger starts with a great bun. If you are serious about your burgers and you want the best burger in town, start with an amazing bun. Once you try homemade burger buns, you'll have a hard time using purchased buns again. What's interesting, is that this brioche burger bun is lighter than traditional brioche (hence the title).