Creamy Bacon Potato Bake.
You can have Creamy Bacon Potato Bake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Bacon Potato Bake
- It’s 6 medium of potato.
- It’s 250 ml of fresh cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 500 grams of diced bacon.
- It’s 2 packages of potato bake powder.
- You need 1 bunch of Italian Parsley (to sprinkle).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of boiling water.
Creamy Bacon Potato Bake instructions
- Preheat over to 180°F c / 360°F.
- peel all potatoes and thinly slice. If you are not slicing thinly, just make sure that you cut them evenly so they can cook evenly..
- boil sliced potatoes and add salt. Cook until the potatoes are about 90% cooked.
- heat a pan with olive oil and add sliced bacon. Fry until fully cooked..
- In a separate jar, mix the potato bake powder with nutmeg and add the boiling water to the powder..
- once the potato is cooked, add it into a baking pan and sprinkle cooked bacon onto pan. Make sure that you are distributing the bacon all over the pan- under as much potato as possible..
- Pour the potato bake mixture into the pan and make sure that you are distributing it evenly..
- Pour the fresh cream over the mixture.
- Add entire pan to the oven for 20 minutes or until the potato is completely soft and you feel that the flavours have infused in the potato..
- Remove from oven, sprinkle parsley and leave to set. One cool, serve..