Egg, mushroom & halloumi “breakfast muffins”. Beat eggs, milk, parsley, and salt in a cup. Bacon and Leek Quiche As receitas lá de casa. Scrambled eggs with mushrooms is my favorite breakfast meal which is a scrambled egg mixed with mushrooms and onions.
We all know the breakfast is a very important meal in our health. Cook, stirring, until the mushrooms are tender, five to eight minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and stir in the chives. You can have Egg, mushroom & halloumi “breakfast muffins” using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg, mushroom & halloumi “breakfast muffins”
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s 4 of mushrooms.
- You need 3 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 75 g of halloumi.
- You need 2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado 🥑.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Beat the eggs in a medium bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste,. In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, and pepper. Stir in cheese and the mushroom mixture and bacon.
Egg, mushroom & halloumi “breakfast muffins” step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Slice the mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Place in a bowl with grated halloumi, mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
- Mix in the eggs.
- Line a muffin tray with oil.
- Place the mixture in a muffin tray and place in the oven for 15-20mins at 200c.
- Top with avocado and voila!.
Directions In a small bowl, whisk eggs, egg whites, salt and pepper until blended. In a small nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Eggs baked in portobello mushrooms are lovely for brunch and substantial enough for a filling lunch or a meatless dinner. Much like eggplants, they give a vegetarian experience that's very meaty! They are substantial, filling, and very flavorful.