Chicken Fajita Macroni. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Add the milk and the penne, stirring constantly to prevent any pasta from sticking. Cook the pasta as per the instructions on the packet.
This Chicken Fajita Pasta is a super hearty and scrumptious pasta, perfect for dinner, made in only one pot. Complete with carbs, protein, and veggies, there's no need to stress about sides! This one-pot meal is here to save the evening and let you sit back, relax, and enjoy a simple home cooked meal. You can cook Chicken Fajita Macroni using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Macroni
- You need 1 packet of Macroni.
- It’s 250 gram of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Tikka masala.
- Prepare 1 cube of Chicken.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- It’s 2 tspn of Red chilli flakes.
- It’s half cup of Ketchup.
- You need of Water.
- You need 4 tablespoon of Oil.
Heat the oil in a large, high-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and chili powder mixture and cook, tossing occasionally, until the chicken just starts to change color and the. This chicken fajita pasta is packed with all the flavors of chicken fajitas in a creamy pasta form. The chicken is first cooked in a load of fajita spices (you can use a store-bought packet or a homemade blend) until crispy and tender.
Chicken Fajita Macroni step by step
- Macroni ko apne hisab se pani m boil krein.
- Then jab macroni boil hojye to usko ksi bartan me chan le.
- Phir 1 pan me oil daley then chicken dal de us me tikka masala,chicken cube,salt chilli flakes,ketchup dale or phir 2 min tak low flame p paka lein then macroni add krde.
- Last step jab macroni add krde to 5 min tak is ko dhak de ta ke masala aur maccroni mix hojye.
- Ab dish out krein ap ki kam budget m bht achi macroni tayar hai.
Then the bell peppers, onion and garlic is added and cooked just until they soften. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season with half of taco seasoning. How To Freeze Chicken Fajita Pasta. This chicken fajita pasta will freeze well once cooled completely.