Dal Palak sabzi.
You can have Dal Palak sabzi using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dal Palak sabzi
- You need 3/4 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare of Vegetables:.
- Prepare 4 leaves of spinach.
- You need 4 to 5 leaves of Meethi.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot.
- You need 1 of karela.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
- It’s 1 of Tendai (round gourd).
- Prepare 1 of small Onion.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s of Spices:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Zeera (cumin seeds).
- Prepare of Daal:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dal moong (yellow dal).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chilka wali dal (green dal).
Dal Palak sabzi instructions
- First take a pan add oil 1 chopped onion and cooked until soft..
- After that add garlic paste and 3 tomatoes(cut in to 4 piece) then add all spices(mention on above ingredients).
- Now add meethi n spinach leaves n cook for 2 minutes after that add both dal(moong dal,green dal) then stir now add 1 cup water.and cook for 20 to 25 mins.
- Take a pan add 3 tbsp oil add carrot(chopped) capsicum(small cubes) tenda (in cubes) n karela (chop) and fry for 3 mins now add Vegetables in to dal.
- Mix well and add garam masala powder n Cook on low flame for few minutes.
- Turn oFF the flame n serve!.