Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Popcorn recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Popcorn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Popcorn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for your heart. The after effects of eating them may not have a good smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What we do mean is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken popcorn recipe. To cook chicken popcorn you only need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Popcorn:
- Take of For marination.
- Provide 1 cup of boneless chicken cubes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of say sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For batter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of cornflour.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of For dry coating.
- Use 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Popcorn:
- Wash chicken and keep aside. Mix all ingredients of marination to chicken and keep in freezer for 20 minutes..
- Now mix all ingredients of batter and soak marinated chicken in it for half an hr..
- Now mix all ingredients of dry coating. Take out each piece of chicken from batter and coat it with dry ingredients. Now heat oil and fry these chicken pieces on medium low flame. Serve hot and enjoy….
If you find this Chicken Popcorn recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.