You can have Energy balls using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Energy balls
- Prepare 8-10 pcs of dates.
- Prepare 100 g of Marie biscuits.
- It’s 3 tbs of peanut butter with chunks.
- It’s 5 tbs of condensed milk.
- You need of Cocoa powder.
Energy balls instructions
- Remove the seeds from dates and Microwave it for 30 seconds with little water, approximately 10ml.
- Make a paste out of dates.
- Fine crushed the marie biscuits then add it to the dates paste.
- Add condensed milk and peanut butter, mix them well.
- Add cocoa powder whilst mixing the paste, one spoon of cacao powder at a time until it creates a dough, similar to cookie dough.
- Pick and form it into small balls (approximately 20 balls), you can also roll them on the chocolate sprinkles to give prettier look.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.