Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Caramel Popcorn recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel Popcorn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Popcorn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is just about the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has advised you to consume some fish twice or thrice each week. This is especially true for people who suffer from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish in two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel popcorn recipe. To cook caramel popcorn you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramel Popcorn:
- Take of Popped Corn kernels (as much as you want).
- You need of unsalted butter.
- Use of brown sugar (you can also use regular sugar).
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Take of salt.
- Take of baking soda.
Steps to make Caramel Popcorn:
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add brown sugar until thoroughly mixed..
- Stirring continuously, bring the butter and sugar mixture up to a boil on medium heat. When it reaches a boil allow it to cook for 5 minutes without stirring on medium heat. Add vanilla extract, baking soda and mix..
- Now on low heat add prepared Popcorn and coat the Carmel evenly. Then take it out in a dish. Allow it to cool for 5 mins. Now separate the Popcorn from each other..
- Your Yummy Caramel popcorn is ready.😍.
If you find this Caramel Popcorn recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.