Sig's Cauliflower Wrap.
You can have Sig's Cauliflower Wrap using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sig's Cauliflower Wrap
- You need 150 grams of to 200 grams leftover or fresh boiled, cooled cauliflower (you could use other vegetables (carrots, sweet potato, potato, beans, lentils, sprouts etc).
- Prepare 1 pinch of each of salt, medium curry powder, garam masala , fenugreek, ground coriander , ground cumin, turmeric, smoked paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 large of soft tortilla wrap, of preference.
- You need 2 of handful of mixed or other lettuce/salad leaves.
Sig's Cauliflower Wrap step by step
- Mash up or blend the cauliflower or other vegetable, with 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise , into a either a slight rough puree or make it very smooth.
- Add all the spices as mentioned as using one pinch each, and then add another 1-2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, as to your liking..
- Spread the wraps with the remaining mayonnaise and top with the lettuce /salad leaves.
- top this with pureed vegetable mix and wrap , serve and enjoy.
- You can add tomatoes, hardboiled eggs, salmon, or anything else you would like to eat with this curry flavoured dish..