PANEER TIKKA | HOW TO MAKE PANEER TIKKA.
You can have PANEER TIKKA | HOW TO MAKE PANEER TIKKA using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of PANEER TIKKA | HOW TO MAKE PANEER TIKKA
- You need 250 g of Paneer cut into 1inch pieces.
- Prepare of Capsicum- 1,cut into 1inch pieces.
- It’s of Onion-1,cut into 1inch pieces.
- You need of Tomato-1, cut into 1inch pieces.
- You need of For marination:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gram flour-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of Tandoori masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Curd.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Food colour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need to taste of Black salt.
PANEER TIKKA | HOW TO MAKE PANEER TIKKA instructions
- Take a bowl, add all the ingredients under marination and mix well. Add the paneer, capsicum, onion and tomato. Mix well..
- Cover the bowl with cling film and marinate it for 2-3hours..
- Soak the skewers in water at least half an hour before grilling. Preheat the oven to 200degress..
- Arrange the marinated pieces onto the skewers. Cook the tikkas for 8-10 minutes on both sides by turning them..
- Apply oil or butter to the pieces in the middle. Remove them from the oven, allow to cool 2 minutes and enjoy paneer tikka with your favourite dips..