1 pan shrimp fajitas. Wrap the tortillas in foil and place on the corner of a baking sheet. Add the bell peppers, red onion, and shrimp to the sheet and season with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and lime. Lay out seasoned shrimp in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Line pan with foil and spray with a nonstick spray. Place shrimp (with tails off) in baggie. Add taco seasoning and shake well until shrimp are coated. You can have 1 pan shrimp fajitas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1 pan shrimp fajitas
- You need 1 bag of raw shrimp.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
Place sliced onions, sliced peppers, and coated shrimp onto pan. Line pan with foil and spray with a nonstick spray. Place shrimp (with tails off) in baggie. Add taco seasoning and shake well until shrimp are coated.
1 pan shrimp fajitas step by step
- Cut peppers & onions. Place peppers, onions, shrimp & other ingredients in mixing bowl. Toss to coat..
- Preheat oven 450. Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture onto baking pan. Cut half of lime & spread out on pan. Bake 8-10min. Turn pan around & broil 2-3 minutes. Squeeze with lime juice..
Here is how you achieve that. Season generously with salt and pepper and toss well. Serve with tortillas, lime wedges, and cilantro, and enjoy! Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix sour cream and remaining cilantro. Place tortillas wrapped in aluminum on the top rack.