Caribbean Curried Goat.
You can cook Caribbean Curried Goat using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caribbean Curried Goat
- It’s 2.2 lbs of Goat cubes.
- It’s 2 of large Onions cubed.
- It’s 2.5 tablespoon of Carry Powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Royco.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of red wine or Pomegranate Juice.
- It’s 2 of Medium Carrot 🥕 minced.
- You need of I large green pepper.
- Prepare 3 of Serrano Pepper minced.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Grove minced.
Caribbean Curried Goat instructions
- Salute the onions and the carrots in a hot oil with bay leaves. When onions are translucent add meat, carry powder and stir.Deglaze with red wine/Pomegranate juice, Continue browning and deglazing Untill the meat is browned and then add enough water to cover the meat and simmer for 1hrs or so ensuring the meat is stirred occasionally and covered with water to ensure it doesn't dry out. Serve with any other optional and enjoy..