Christopher's Fajita Panchos. Christopher's Fajita Panchos Leticia Salazar Balli. Served with Mexican rice or refried beans. Served with guacamole, sour cream & pico de gallo.
Pancho's has convenient Locations in Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana. We can cater for your Family and Friends, or Corporate Functions, just let. us know and we'll do the work! In a large skillet, heat a couple of tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat. You can cook Christopher's Fajita Panchos using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christopher's Fajita Panchos
- It’s 1 pk of beef fajita.
- It’s of Fajita seasoning & lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 bag of Tostitos chips.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Tomatoe.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 of galic clove.
- It’s 1 can of pinto refried beans.
- You need of Nacho jalapenos.
- You need 2 cans (16 oz) of nacho cheese.
Add the onions and peppers, sprinkle over the taco seasoning and cook until the vegetables are somewhat soft and. We only use fresh ingredients in our food so you can feel good about anything you get on our menu. pancho's catering buffet Each Buffet is set up with tables and an assortment of festive linens, chaffing dishes and serving utensils will be delivered and set up by our staff. BUFFET INCLUDES: Welcome to Pancho's Clifton Park! We look forward to seeing you!
Christopher's Fajita Panchos instructions
- Finely dice all ingredients and put on separate bowls..
- On medium heat add skillet with extra virgin olive oil, ones oil is hot add diced onions and garlic, ones caramelized add fajitas and add 2tbs of fajita seasoning and 2tbs of lemon pepper. Cook for 25 minutes or until fully browned and cooked. Set aside to cool down.
- Now open pinto beans and on medium heat add skillet with extra virgin olive oil ones hot carefully add 1 diced jalapeno cook for 3 minutes then add pinto beans and cook as desired. Ones finished put aside to cool down..
- On a small pot add nacho cheese and 1/4 of a cup of milk. On low heat cook while slowly stirring for 15 minutes. And set aside.
- Now add chips on a bowl, pour desirable amounts of the beans, nacho cheese, fajitas, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, jalapenos and salsa.
- ENJOY!!! :D.
Fajitas at Pancho's Cocina Mexicana & Grill "Good margarita. The food might have been authentic however it was bland. And not just one thing, the guacamole the super nachos and the taco. The chicken fajitas had some taste but the… Chuy's Tex-mex – Panchos Fajita Beef–half Order. How does this food fit into your daily goals?