You can have Iced Matcha using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Iced Matcha
- It’s 2 g of Ceremonial grade Matcha.
- You need 70 ml of hot water.
- Prepare 3-4 of ice cubes.
Iced Matcha instructions
- Matcha is to be sifted in advance. It will prevent lumping when you make it..
- Place 2 scoops of Matcha into bowl (approx. 2g).
- Pour hot water (90ºC) about 1/3 cup (approx.70ml). It is important to use soft mineral water..
- First move the bamboo whisk (chasen) slowly to agitate the tea all around..
- Next move the chasen vigorously back and forth. And fast. You wrist in the stroke like M or W. The time is 10 to 15 seconds..
- Put a couple of ice cubes and it is ready to drink!.