You can have Caribbean Rice using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caribbean Rice
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 2 of plantain.
- It’s 2 of medium onion.
- It’s 2 of yellow pepper.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 6 of seasoning cubes.
- It’s of Cooking spoon oil.
- Prepare of Spring onions.
- It’s 3 of medium carrots.
- You need of Beef.
- You need 1 of tblspon of browning.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need Inch of ginger.
Caribbean Rice instructions
- Here are the ingredients needed for the Caribbean rice.
- Wash and cut the carrots, peppers as shown.
- Cut the plantain into cubes and fry.
- Season the beef, boil and fry until done, then set aside.
- First of all, cook the rice until almost cooked, strain and set aside. Add the browning.
- Mix it until it is well combined.
- In a pan or pot, add oil, chopped onions, ginger and garlic and saute.
- Add the sliced peppers, carrots, plantain, fried beef, seasoning, salt and mix well to combine.
- Add the cooked rice and mix well, then add the stock, cover and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.