Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Popcorn bhel recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Popcorn bhel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Popcorn bhel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is one of the heartiest meats you can consume. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been taught to eat fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish a couple of times every week.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to popcorn bhel recipe. You can cook popcorn bhel using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Popcorn bhel:
- Take 1 packet of Popcorn.
- Use 1 of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized tomato finely chopped.
- Provide 10-15 of mint leaves Fresh finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Use as needed of sev.
Instructions to make Popcorn bhel:
- Put Act II popcorn in a pressure cooker. Cover with the lid on medium high flame and let the corn pop. Once all the corn has popped, switch off the flame and keep aside..
- In a large mixing bowl put finely chopped veggies (Onion, tomato, spring onion, mint leaves) and all the spices (chaat masala, little salt, red chilli powder, sev, lemon juice), mix it well..
- Lastly add popcorns (slightly crushed with hands) and mix till all the spices get blended well..
If you find this Popcorn bhel recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.