Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Popcorn bhel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Popcorn bhel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has told you to ingest some fish at least two or three times each week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish in two meals every week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to popcorn bhel recipe. To make popcorn bhel you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Popcorn bhel:
- Prepare of Popcorn.
- Take of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- Take of medium sized tomato finely chopped.
- Take of mint leaves Fresh finely chopped.
- Provide of Chaat masala.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Red chilli powder.
- Take of Lemon juice.
- Get of sev.
Instructions to make Popcorn bhel:
- Put Act II popcorn in a pressure cooker. Cover with the lid on medium high flame and let the corn pop. Once all the corn has popped, switch off the flame and keep aside..
- In a large mixing bowl put finely chopped veggies (Onion, tomato, spring onion, mint leaves) and all the spices (chaat masala, little salt, red chilli powder, sev, lemon juice), mix it well..
- Lastly add popcorns (slightly crushed with hands) and mix till all the spices get blended well..
If you find this Popcorn bhel recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.