Roast Beef & Havarti Pretzel Panini.
You can have Roast Beef & Havarti Pretzel Panini using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roast Beef & Havarti Pretzel Panini
- You need 1/3 lb of sliced roast beef; deli or freshly roasted.
- It’s 2 of thin slices of Havarti cheese.
- You need 1 of pretzel roll.
- It’s 1 tbsp of stone ground mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 pinch of of steakhouse seasoning.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper; roasted and sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion; julienne.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of salt.
Roast Beef & Havarti Pretzel Panini step by step
- Preheat panini grill to 450° or conventional oven to 400°.
- Combine water, vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan. Heat on high and stir to dissolve. Add red onions. Boil for one minute, and remove from heat. These are super quick pickled red onions..
- Combine mayo and steakhouse seasoning. Set aside..
- Assemble the sandwich in this order. Mayonnaise on the bottom, roast beef, roasted peppers, cheese, onions, and then mustard on the roll..
- Spray panini grill with non-stick spray or vegetable oil. Lightly spray sandwich with non-stick spray or put a tiny bit of oil on the top bun..
- Move only once to get the grill marks. To make perfect marks, visually pick a spot on the sandwich and point it to "10 o'clock". Move that same visual point to "2 o'clock". Just like hands on a steering wheel..
- Variations; Horseradish/honey/dijon mustard, shaved red onion, arugala, spinach, watercress, aioli, egg, cheddar, bacon, sourdough.