Caribbean Fish and Rice.
You can cook Caribbean Fish and Rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caribbean Fish and Rice
- You need 4 oz of tilapia.
- You need 1/3 cup of rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of celery.
- It’s 1/8 cup of portabella mushroom.
- You need 1/8 cup of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of orange concentrate.
- You need 1 tbsp of Carribean-Jerk sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of onion salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Caribbean Fish and Rice instructions
- Bring pot of water to a roiling boil, add rice, and cook for 35-40 minutes until desired texture is reached..
- Wash veggies. Dice and set aside..
- In small mixing bowl, combine orange concentrate, Carribean-Jerk sauce, and lemon juice. Whisk together..
- Season fish with garlic salt, onion salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Add to frying pan over low heat and cover. Cook until fish reaches 155°F..
- When fish and rice finish cooking, remove fish from heat and plate. Wipe out frying pan, and return to heat..
- Drain water from rice, mix in sauce and veggies. Add to frying pan, cover, and cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and plate next to fish.