Matcha, White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Cake.
You can cook Matcha, White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matcha, White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Cake
- Prepare 200 g of White Chocolate *chopped.
- You need 200 ml of Thickened Cream.
- It’s 125 g of Cream Cheese *cut into smaller pieces.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Matcha Powder * 2 tbs is quite bitter.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
Matcha, White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line the base and sides of a 18cm springform cake tin with baking paper. If you use a smaller tin, you can make taller cake..
- Place White Chocolate, Cream and Cream Cheese in a large heat-proof bowl. Heat in the microwave for 90 seconds, mix with a whisk, heat extra time if required, then mix well until smooth. Cool slightly. *Note: You can do this process using a saucepan..
- Separate Eggs into Yolks and Whites. In a separate bowl, beat Egg Whites, using an electric mixer, until soft peaks form..
- Add Egg Yolks into the mixture and mix well. Sift in Matcha Powder and Plain Flour, and mix well until well combined. Then, fold in the egg white into the mixture and gently combine well..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cake tin. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through. If the top is getting too dark, cover with a sheet of foil..
- *Tips: If you want to avoid browning the cake, steam baking is recommended. Cover the bottom of the cake tin with foil so that water won’t get into the tin, and place the cake tin in a roasting pan. Pour boiling water to the pan about 1cm deep. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until cooked through. If the top is getting brown, cover with a sheet of foil..
- Turn off the oven. Leave the cake in the oven, with the door ajar, for 1 hour to cool slowly. Allow to cool completely before serve. *Note: I dusted the top with Icing Sugar..