Japanese Souflè Pancakes.
You can have Japanese Souflè Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Souflè Pancakes
- You need of Eggs separated.
- Prepare of Tblsp Milk.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of Cake flour.
- You need of Baking Powder.
- It’s of Cream of Tartar.
- Prepare of TblSp Granulated Sugar.
Japanese Souflè Pancakes step by step
- Whisk the Egg yolks, Milk, Vanilla Extract. Sift Flour, Baking powder into the egg mix and whisk till light and thick, this is important for the rising agent to activate..
- Beat Egg whites with Cream of Tartar till soft Peaks. Add Granulated Sugar and beat till Stiff peaks..
- Add the egg yolk mix to egg whites and fold. Once mixed pour into piping bag..
- Grease non-stick pan. Pipe into hot pan on medium to low heat. And cover with lid to cook for 5mins, turn it over and cover. Cook on low heat for another 5mins..