Jerk Chicken Mango Pizza.
You can cook Jerk Chicken Mango Pizza using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jerk Chicken Mango Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Pizza dough.
- Prepare 1 of Mango.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 of Mozzarella.
- You need 1 of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Basil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s 1 of Chilli Flakes.
- You need 1 of Black Pepper.
- You need of Jerk sauce.
Jerk Chicken Mango Pizza instructions
- Marinade chicken in jerk sauce (overnight if possible).
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Pan fry chicken and cut into tiny pieces.
- Cut mango into tiny pieces.
- Sprinkle flour for handling & spread pizza dough to cover entire pan. (1 store bought pizza dough = 2 pizzas, I like whole wheat).
- Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil to cover pan and lay pizza dough on top..
- Spread tomato sauce & sprinkle mozzarella on top..
- Top with jerk chicken, mango and fresh basil to taste.
- Top with chilli flakes and black pepper to taste.
- Brush crust sparingly with olive oil.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes at 425.
- Eat. Mmmmmmmm.