Steak fajitas my way. We're going where no other leading meal kit company has. Cook over medium low heat, until translucent, stir in green peppers and steak. When the green bell peppers are just tender remove the pan from the heat.
In one dish, place the flank steak, turning it over to coat. In the second dish, place all the veggies, turning to coat. Add steak to bag and seal tightly. You can cook Steak fajitas my way using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak fajitas my way
- It’s 1 of yellow onion sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of red pepper sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper sliced.
- Prepare 2 of large cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped up fine and divided.
- It’s 2 of limes juiced divided.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground Cummins.
- It’s 1 package of tortillas.
- It’s 1 of small can of chipotle peppers in Adobe sauce.for garnish.
- It’s 1.25 lbs of flank steak trimmed of fat sliced.
Season steak with chili powder mixture. Add lime juice, vegetable oil, chili powder, salt, and cayenne pepper to the steak in bag. Place steak in a resealable freezer bag. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Steak fajitas my way step by step
- Add steak chili powder ground Cummins 1lime juiced and half of cilantro and 2 tbsp of oil. Roll it up fridge or freezer.
- Add onions garlic and pepper's 2 tbsp of oil in large skillet medium heat. Add remaining cilantro and juice of 1 lime.
- Allow to cook over medium heat combine steak with remaining marinade until cooked to your liking. Me personally I add 2 large tsp of cornstarch to 2 oz. Of cold water to thicken at end.
- Serve on tortillas with cheese and sour cream and me chipotle peppers on cheese and then the sour cream. Enjoy with a cold beer and a half of lime squeezed into your beer.
Transfer vegetables to a plate and add steak strips to the same skillet. Cook the steak until almost done and then add vegetables back to the skillet. In my Mexican steak fajitas recipe, tender strips of sirloin pick up plenty of spicy flavor from a marinade seasoned with cayenne pepper and cumin. This colorful dish is speedy and satisfying. —Shirley Hilger, Lincoln, Nebraska Steak Fajitas is traditionally made using skirt or flank steak. I prefer flank steak with its wide, flat shape, rich buttery flavor and melt-in-your-mouth texture.