Beef casserole. A traditional braised beef stew with thick, rich gravy – an ideal recipe for cheap cuts, as slow-cooking guarantees a tender. Dig into these big, beefy bakes. They're the hearty, comforting weeknight classics the family craves.
Your family will love these satisfying one-dish meals. If you're looking for beef casserole ideas, you've come to the right place. Try a twist on an old favorite-like our Pizza Spaghetti Casserole-or something entirely new, like our Cheesy Chili Hash Brown Bake. You can have Beef casserole using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef casserole
- You need 500 gram of rump steak, cut into 3cm dice.
- You need 20 gram of plain flour.
- Prepare 30 ml of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small brown onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- You need 250 ml of beef stock.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 of carrot, pilled and quartered.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
Low-Carb Ground Beef Stroganoff Casserole (Video) – Kalyn's Kitchen. This amazing Low-Carb Ground Beef Stroganoff Casserole with Cauliflower Rice has all the good flavors people love in Beef. See more ideas about beef casserole, beef, casserole. beef casserole. This beef noodle casserole is ground beef in a rich tomato sauce, tossed with egg noodles then topped with plenty of cheese and baked to perfection.
Beef casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 160°c. Toss beef and flour in bowl to coat beef and season..
- Heat half the oil in casserole over medium high heat. Add beef in batches and cook, turning occasionally, 4-5 minute until brown. Transfer to plate..
- Add remaining oil to pan. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minute until softened. Stir in any remaining flour from beef, add tomato paste and mustard and stir..
- Add stock,worcestershire sauce and bay leaf. Return beef and any juice to casserole..
- Season and bring to the simmer. Cover with a lid and cook in oven for 30 minute..
- Add carrot to casserole, maak iung sure they are covered by the braising liquid and cook, uncovered, for another 20 minutes or until beef and carrots are tender..
- Serve casserole with mash and steamed peas..
- Enjoy and Happy cooking 😍🙏.
Nothing beats a warming beef casserole so why not try one of our best Tried and Tested recipes. How to Make a Beef Casserole. Beef casserole makes a hearty meal that will have everyone coming back for seconds. How to Make a Beef Casserole. From international classics to the budget-friendly, beef casseroles are popular one-pot dinner recipes.