Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Fluffy Berry Blast Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Fluffy Berry Blast Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You may already be aware of this since you’ve most likely been told to ensure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Know that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try to consume fish in two meals during each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, however. Begin consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini fluffy berry blast pancakes recipe. To make mini fluffy berry blast pancakes you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini Fluffy Berry Blast Pancakes:
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- You need 250 ml of Easy Mix Classic Flapjack Mix.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- Get 100 ml of Fresh Blueberries.
- You need 100 ml of Fresh Strawberries.
- Provide 50 ml of Butter.
- Get 50 ml of Maple Syrup.
Steps to make Mini Fluffy Berry Blast Pancakes:
- Follow the mixing instructions on the Easy Mix packaging. Allow batter to rest for about 5 minutes..
- Beat 2 Egg Whites until soft peek & fold them into the batter breaking the air bubbles as least as possible..
- In a hot & lightly greased pan, pour mini circles of batter into the pan and all to cook. How do you know when a pancake is ready to turn? When the heat bubbles break the surface of the batter. Cook until a golden brown colour..
- Suggestions: Plate them in a bowl with Strawberries & Blueberries. Finish off with melted Butter & drizzling Maple Syrup. Bon Apatit!.
If you find this Mini Fluffy Berry Blast Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.