Santa Fe Chicken Soup.
You can cook Santa Fe Chicken Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Santa Fe Chicken Soup
- It’s 1 large of Onion chopped.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cumin (more if you like it really spicy).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chili powder (more for spicy).
- You need 3 each of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 can of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of Cooked rice ( I use white ).
- You need 1 can of Tomatoes w/chilies ( or without for less spicy).
- You need 1 can of Black beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn drained.
- You need 2 tbsp of Green chiles ( I use whole can 4oz).
- Prepare 5 of each Chicken breast.
- You need 1 bunch of Cilantro chopped.
Santa Fe Chicken Soup step by step
- Cook and shred chicken.
- Throw everything in crockpot (or big pot) cook all day until ready to eat… Easy.
- Garnish with avocado, cilantro, sour cream etc.