Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pancakes with whipped cream and berries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pancakes with whipped cream and berries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is one of the healthiest meats you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has told you to consume some fish two times or threee times each week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish in two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start eating these hearty foods each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pancakes with whipped cream and berries recipe. You can have pancakes with whipped cream and berries using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pancakes with whipped cream and berries:
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 125 ml of milk.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Use 1 of extra tablespoon of butter for frying.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 125 ml of whipped cream.
- Take 4 of sliced strawberries.
- Get 10 of blueberries.
- Take of Maple syrup.
- Provide of Mint for garnish.
Instructions to make Pancakes with whipped cream and berries:
- In a bowl whisk egg and butter add sugar vanilla essence then milk whisk till light in colour.
- Sift flour and baking powder then add your wet ingredients to dry mix till smooth and no lumps.
- Switch on your stove to meduim place you pan add a nob of butter then melt scoop in about 125ml batter let it cook for 1 minute or until you see bubbles.
- Flip and cook the other side when cooked place in a serving plate add your berries and your whipped cream drizzle some syrup garnish with mint and enjoy 😊.
If you find this Pancakes with whipped cream and berries recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.