Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mint tea & coconut pancakes soaked in yogurt sauce & honey recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mint tea & coconut pancakes soaked in yogurt sauce & honey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mint tea & coconut pancakes soaked in yogurt sauce & honey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has told you to ingest some fish two times or threee times a week. This is especially true for people who suffer from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish in two meals each week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mint tea & coconut pancakes soaked in yogurt sauce & honey recipe. To make mint tea & coconut pancakes soaked in yogurt sauce & honey you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mint tea & coconut pancakes soaked in yogurt sauce & honey:
- Get of flour.
- Use of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Take of baking powder.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of oil.
- Get of brewed mint tea (cooled).
- You need of medium egg.
Instructions to make Mint tea & coconut pancakes soaked in yogurt sauce & honey:
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking powder). Beat the egg, oil and tea together and pour into the dry ingredients. In an oiled pan on moderate heat, pour in your batter in sizeable amounts. As soon as it bubbles on top, flip the pancake and leave to brown on the other sides. Repeat until the mixture is done.
- For the sauce Heat a tablespoon of butter with a teaspoon of sugar. Add in a little water and let the mixture combine. As soon as it reduces, scoop in a tablespoon of double cream plain yoghurt and let the mixture thicken. Remove on the stove to cool a little before pouring onto the pancakes along with honey (syrup is also ok)..
- Sprinkle with coconut, cinnamon sugar and lemon zest. You can top it all off with fruit of choice. I have plums.
If you find this Mint tea & coconut pancakes soaked in yogurt sauce & honey recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.