Whisky Glaze Salmon. Season salmon with salt, black and red pepper. Rub top side of salmon in butter turn and bake skin side down. Mix whiskey, soy sauce, orange juice, oil and garlic in a medium bowl.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Top the salmon with scallions and chia seeds. This Whisky Glazed Salmon recipe calls for marinating the salmon in an unbelievably yummy combination of brown sugar, vanilla, bourbon, soy, ginger, lemon, onions, and garlic. You can cook Whisky Glaze Salmon using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whisky Glaze Salmon
- Prepare 4 of salmon head or salmon filllet optional.
- Prepare of whisky glaze sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of whisky.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 clove of mince garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vineger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground mustard powder.
It's easy to make and you'll become a fish lover for sure if you aren't already. DIRECTIONS Mix together honey, vinegar, whiskey, thyme, lemon zest, oil, salt and pepper. Whisk together maple syrup, whiskey, soy sauce, orange juice, and cayenne pepper. Pour the sauce over the salmon and let sit while you prepare the rest.
Whisky Glaze Salmon instructions
- Put all ingredient in a pan and bring to a boil then simmer till sauce started thicken about 3 minute then let it cool.
- The glaze can be keep up to a week at this point.
- Apply a layer of glazed on the salmon and broil for 20 minute on both side.
In a medium-sized pot, combine the cranberries, apples, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, orange zest, cinnamon stick, and jalapeño. Easy and delicious One Pot Irish Whiskey Glazed Salmon Recipe is a quick and delicious one pot dinner that is bursting with Irish Whiskey flavor in just one pan! Perfect for low carb and keto diets, and impressive enough for a romantic date night or dinner party. Summer is all about this Grilled Whiskey Glazed Cedar Plank Salmon! Fresh Atlantic salmon is grilled on a whiskey-soaked plank of cedar and then slathered with a deliciously sticky homemade whiskey glaze.