Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are really good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that just eating beans will undo the detrimental effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that putting green beans on your salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate pancakes recipe. To make chocolate pancakes you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Pancakes:
- Get 100 g of Left over plain flour.
- Provide 30 g of Left over cocoa powder.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 300 ml of milk.
- Provide 50 g of castor sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Provide of Butter, melted.
Steps to make Chocolate Pancakes:
- Sift the flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, sugar in a large bowl mix well..
- Whisk the eggs and milk together. Pour half mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix till thick and smooth. Add rest of the milk and eggs mix well.
- Cover and allow to set for atleast 30 mins.
- Spoon melted butter onto the pan. Scoop the mixture and spread using back of spoon and bake then flip over. Repeat..
- Separate with baking paper to avoid it from getting stuck on each other.
- Enjoy it Hot or Cold, Plain or with Ice-Cream, Whip Cream or Custard.
If you find this Chocolate Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.