Caribbean Pepper Sauce.
You can cook Caribbean Pepper Sauce using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caribbean Pepper Sauce
- You need 20 of scotch bonnet peppers.
- Prepare 8 of habanero peppers.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 of large white onion.
- Prepare 2 of small carrots.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of black ground pepper.
- Prepare 8 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 of limes juiced and zested.
- You need 1 of mango.
- It’s 2 cups of pineapple w/ juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of Optional.
- Prepare 10 of thai chili peppers.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
Caribbean Pepper Sauce step by step
- Chop and combine ALL ingredients..
- Place all ingredients food processor. Puree until smooth. However I like a little texture from the veggies 😋..
- Put in steel pot simmer for 1 hour, cover on low. Try not to smell it directly..you might sneeze..
- Rinse dishes in cold 💧 water..
- Find either glass or disposable thick container with firm sealable lid. You will need to two for this recipe. One container if you split the recipe in half..
- Let mixture cool and place on jar..
- Delicious with rice dishes, grilled veggies, orzo and roasted chicken. ENJOY Friends!.