You can have Bailey Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bailey Cheesecake
- It’s of For the base.
- It’s 1 pack of digestive biscuits (300g).
- Prepare 80 g of salted butter (melted).
- It’s 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- It’s of For the top.
- It’s 70 ml of Baileys Irish cream.
- You need 800 g of cream cheese.
- You need 150 ml of double cream.
- It’s 5 of (large size) eggs.
- You need 160 g of caster sugar.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need Half of pack dark chocolate bar🍫.
Bailey Cheesecake instructions
- Put the oven on to 180ºC and grease and line a 20cm Springform tin. To make the base, crush the digestives biscuit add the butter and the sugar..
- Use this mixture to line the base of the tin even it out and then place in the fridge for at least 30 min..
- For the top ingredient, put all the other ingredients in a bowl with hand whisk and mix together, pour over onto the digestive base and place in the oven..
- Bake for about 40-45 mins,when the cheesecake is almost set but still has a wobble in the middle, turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven to cool down (it makes the cheesecake really smooth and delicious.).
- Sprinkle on top with grated dark chocolate 🍫.