Matcha Latte Moss Pudding.
You can cook Matcha Latte Moss Pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Matcha Latte Moss Pudding
- Prepare 1 Sachet of – Plain Jelly (Here I use Swallow Globe Jelly for best texture).
- It’s 100 Gr of – White Sugar.
- It’s 2 Sachets of – Allure Matcha / Green Tea Latte (We can get it from supermarket).
- Prepare 60 ml of – Instant Coconut Milk.
- You need 1000 ml of – Water.
- You need 1 pc of – Chicken egg (whipped in a bowl).
- Prepare 3 Tsp of – Powder of Vanila Extract.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of – Salt.
Matcha Latte Moss Pudding step by step
- Combine sugar and plain jelly in a bowl, so that when we put jelly into the water it doesn’t clot..
- Pour 1000ml of water into the pan, light the fire. Then put the sugar and jelly that had been mixed earlier. Stir until almost boiling..
- Then put coconut milk and salt, stir gently and pour shaken eggs..
- Stir until boiling, then pour into the mold..
- Leave at room temperature until set, put in refrigerator until hardened..
- Cut into pieces, pudding are now ready to serve..