Mexican Bean Salad.
You can have Mexican Bean Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Bean Salad
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rajma (kidney beans), boiled/ canned.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white beans, canned.
- Prepare 1 cup of sprouted Mung Beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of green bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
- Prepare of Dressing-.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of honey / sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
Mexican Bean Salad instructions
- In a serving bowl, combine together all the ingredients from kidney beans to coriander leaves..
- For the dressing, whisk together all the ingredients from olive oil to sugar in a small bowl and keep aside..
- Just before serving, drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve..