Slow cooked curry mutton.
You can have Slow cooked curry mutton using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooked curry mutton
- Prepare of Mutton on the bone or boneless (this is boneless).
- It’s of Large onion.
- It’s of Large spring onions.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare of Pure coconut in hard form (not milk).
- You need of Scotch bonnet.
- It’s of Caribbean curry powder (mr browns).
- Prepare of Corse black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of All purpose seasoning.
- Prepare of Thyme.
Slow cooked curry mutton instructions
- Better if marinated over night. Wash your meat then add a table spoon of corse black pepper and a heap load of curry powder.
- Chop up all vegetables small and slice 3-4 fresh tomatoes add to a bowl with the meat cover refrigerate over night.
- Separate your meat from vegetables heat oil in a frying pan add the meat and fry until meat is sealed or no pink showing while your doing this turn your slow cooker on high and add a small amount of oil and add your vegetables.
- Once meat is sealed add to the vegetables with fresh thyme add your sliced tomatoes and half a block of your pure coconut place the lid on and lower the heat.
- Stir occasionally cook for up to 4-5 hours.