Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced or chopped.
- Prepare 100 grams of button mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 2 stick of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of thick pork chops.
- It’s 400 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce, see link below for my gluten-free recipe.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste / puree.
- Prepare 50 ml of hot water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chicken bouillon powder.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of (heaped) corn starch / cornflour.
Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and use a large casserole dish with a lid.
- Toss the onions, mushroom and celery together in a casserole dish and place the pork chops on top.
- Mix together in a jug the can of tomatoes, garlic, paprika, worcestershire sauce and tomato puree. Mix the bouillon and hot water together then stir that in. Add salt & pepper to taste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Pour over the chops, put the lid on and cook for 90 minutes.
- Remove the chops and keep warm. Put the casserole dish on the stove over a medium heat.
- Mix the cornstarch with enough cold water to make a slurry then stir into the bubbling sauce on the stove. Cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Pour the sauce & veg over the pork chops and serve with mash or rice, or boiled potatoes and seasonal veg.