Banana, Jaggery Pancakes.
You can have Banana, Jaggery Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana, Jaggery Pancakes
- It’s 2 of over ripen bananas.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of jaggery.
- It’s 1 glass of milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped nuts and resins.
Banana, Jaggery Pancakes instructions
- Chop the bananas and nuts. Mix all the ingredients except nuts and ghee..
- Make the batter. Rest for 10 minutes..
- Grease a skillet with ghee. Drop equal quantity of batter managing distance on the skillet..
- Add chopped nuts on top of each mini pancake. I cooked both the side. Serve hot with honey..