Hotdog and cabbage Okazu.
You can cook Hotdog and cabbage Okazu using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hotdog and cabbage Okazu
- It’s of hotdogs and cabbage.
- Prepare 2 lb of hotdogs.
- It’s 1 medium of head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut, or vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chinese black vinegar.
Hotdog and cabbage Okazu step by step
- Coarsely shred the cabbage. Add salt, mix well, and set aside, at least 15 minutes..
- Cut the hotdogs, sauté in oil, till warmed throughout..
- Add cabbage sauté for 15 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Mix the vinegar, ketchup, mustard and onion powder..
- Mix the sauce and hotdogs and cabbage. Sauté for 3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
- If you can't find Chinese black vinegar substitute with balsamic vinegar. If you can get the black vinegar its worth it!.