Cheesy steak and mushroom Quesadilla.
You can cook Cheesy steak and mushroom Quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy steak and mushroom Quesadilla
- You need 1/4 cup of left over steak.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sauté mushrooms and onions.
- You need 2 of soft tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Any cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of cheese sauce I make home made.
- Prepare 1 of taco sauce.
Cheesy steak and mushroom Quesadilla instructions
- In a skillet on medium heat put a tortilla down and let it brown for a little bit. Add half of cheese let melt..
- Add meat and mushrooms. Add cheese on top of meat. Add cheese sauce and taco sauce. Top other tortilla and flip over and let other side turn brown. Take out of pan and cut in half and then in thirds. Top with taco sauce on top. It's so good. Enjoy..